Large Family Home with Alfresco and Pool
Discover the perfect hideaway in this large family home, blending character and spaciousness in one of Greenwood’s most peaceful enclaves.
This home offers 3 separate living areas, along with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The generous formal lounge and dining areas are light and breezy, with large windows and views of the front gardens.
Stay in and relax or entertain with style in your very own sanctuary. From the moment you enter this home you will be struck by the volumes of space and light, set against the lush greenery and gardens.
The Master bedroom and 2 minor bedrooms have their own access, through glass sliding doors to the private outdoors ensuring a beautiful morning outlook.
Functional open plan kitchen, family room and separate games/activity room offer their own access to the entertainment and pool areas.
The outdoor entertainment area overlooks a below-ground pool, surrounded by lush, established gardens, offering your own perfect spot to relax and enjoy the scenery with a book or host a BBQ for family and friends.
You may want to take advantage of the large 778m2 corner block with a potential to build 3 homes.
• Zoned R20/40 on a 778m2 corner block adjoining two cul-de-sac streets
• Large lounge and dining area overlooking lush gardens
• Carpeted living areas and bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Separate activity room
• Practical kitchen/family area with gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sink, wall oven and grill
• Evaporative ducted air-conditioning throughout
• The main bedroom features built-in robes, additional large wardrobe and en suite bathroom
• Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• 2 x Linen cupboards
• Huge laundry with heaps of cupboard space
• Large alfresco entertaining area over brick paving, additional courtyard
• Below ground swimming pool, fully fenced
• Double carport with shoppers’ entry
• Water Rates approx. $1200 pa
• Council rates approx.. $1900 pa
Ideally situated only a short walk to the new sporting grounds of Penistone Park, Blackall Park, Coolibah Plaza Shopping Centre, Medical Centre, Greenwood Tavern and public transport. Only a few minutes’ drive to Greenwood College, West Greenwood Primary and Illawarra Primary School, train station and freeway access. 10 minutes’ drive to our pristine beaches, 15 minutes to Perth CBD during non-peak hour traffic and a 15-minute drive to Joondalup CBD.
Greenwood is a perfect area to settle down and raise a family. This property is also suited to first home buyers or the astute investor wanting to make the most out of the R20/40 zoning with a potential to build three homes.
This property is a must see, so ring Yadi Gibson on 0407910499 today for a private inspection.