Are you a family with teens wanting their own personal space? Inspection of this spacious home is a must!
This home is truly perfect for a family with teens wanting their own personal space. A tastefully designed and very large 4 bed 2 bath, split level home offering all the space and style a growing family could ask for as well as a flexible layout on a generous 463m2 block.
The Split level living offers the potential for Parents to retreat at the end of a hard day. Leading off the entrance hall at ground level is the spacious master bedroom with wood flooring, which is a true sanctuary with its generous walk-in robe and large ensuite. The double windows offer views overlooking the lush green suburb with plenty of natural light.
Downstairs consists of a spacious open plan family living area encompassing a well-designed kitchen that the chef of the house will delight in. This modern kitchen features stone bench tops, a large island bench with breakfast bar, ample storage and high-quality stainless steel appliances.
The large theatre room is perfect for the kids to and family to enjoy family time while playing games, or watching their favourite movie.
Two of the double-sized bedrooms are carpeted, with large built in wardrobes. One bedroom has wooden flooring and a built in robe. The bathroom is modern and stylish with a shower, bath and vanity.
A covered patio provides an alfresco entertaining space, leading through sliding doors from both the Dining area as well as the Kitchen. This area is elevated to overlook a grassed area, ideal for children to play in.
* 4 bed, 2 bath
* Open plan family/meals and kitchen with quality tiles, split system air conditioner
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench and breakfast bar. Plenty of cupboard space and quality appliances include a dishwasher, gas cooktop,
electric oven and a range hood. A large fridge recess with plumbed water.
* Master bedroom with wood flooring, air conditioner, large ensuite with his and her basins, wc and double size shower and a large walk-in robe
* Two bedrooms with built-in robes are carpeted
* One bedroom with wooden flooring and built-in robe
* Main bathroom has a vanity, shower, bath and wc
* Paved alfresco under the main roof overlooking manicured split level gardens
* Double garage with remote and a shoppers entry into the main hallway
This home provides the opportunity for a family to move right in, without having to spend a cent.
With an easy commute into the city, accessible to public transport, as well as a short drive to parks, shopping centres and restaurants, this home is ideally situated for a growing family.
For a viewing or further details on this lovingly cared for home please contact Maurice Flores of Nesters on 0405 104 824.