Green title home in the heart of South Perth – High Yield, High Growth in Today’s World! Enquire now!
Are you Looking for a safe place to invest your money right now? How about something that’s literally as safe as houses (a house!) which has both a great yield and great capital growth prospects. In the perfect location on top of the hill, in what was rated one of WA’s top 10 growth suburbs for 2020, with high rental demand, welcome to this 5 bedroom home in the perfect spot in leafy South Perth.
You won’t find better value elsewhere. If you are looking to enter the South Perth market as an owner occupier, or perhaps add to your investment portfolio, don’t go past this 5 bedrooms by 2 bathrooms property and a stone’s throw away from the Perth Zoo. There are not many properties where you get to see monkeys swinging from trees from the privacy of your balcony, see an elephant trot past and maybe if you are really lucky, hear lions and tigers roaring in the night. It’s a bit like being on your own Safari right in the middle of nature – but you’re still in the city!
This property was not only designed by, but it also was the actual residence of Jeffrey Howlett, who was one of Perth’s most famous architects – designer of Perth’s Council House and Concert Hall. This fully furnished character home sits on 291m2 of land and offers a second to none lifestyle with just a short stroll from the newly redeveloped South Perth foreshore, Mends and Angelo Street trendy coffee shops, restaurants, supermarket and the best city skyline that Perth has to offer.
• 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• 2 open Plan comfortable living areas
• Kitchens with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and ample cabinet storage
• A compact and perfectly planned garden
• NBN ready
• Secured car spaces for up to 4 cars
• Spacious balconies and large downstairs deck with stunning views
Location! Location! Location:
• Walking distance to South Perth Primary School and Wesley College
• Walking distance to Royal Perth Golf Club and Perth Zoo
• Short 10-minute stroll to Mends and Angelo Street shopping strips, restaurants, Windsor Hotel, jetty and beaches, buses and
ferry to Elizabeth Quay
• Short 20-minute stroll to Preston Street shopping, cafes, Karalee Tavern and Cygnet Cinema
• 10-minute drive to Perth CBD and 20-minute drive to Perth Airport
• Easy access to transport to Curtin University and Perth CBD
Call me for more details on 0405 104 824, and I look forward to helping you and your family move into this family home ready for next year’s sky show!
Get started with Nesters
Download the Nesters app and sell or buy your home. It's free!