Under Offer. Everything you need for the Whole Family!
This Sexton Road property has been restored and reimagined to offer complete comfort and functionality.
The leafy serenity of this renovated residence with easy access to nearby St Peters Primary School, local parks, transport and amenities, makes it a must-have fun family home for relaxing and entertaining.
With a flexible floorplan that includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and up to three living spaces (or formal dining or a large home office/study option) PLUS a lovely large undercover alfresco area accessed from bi-fold timber doors and grassed backyard, it offers an abundance of space for you and the family to relax and entertain combined with a premium, near city, lifestyle location that affords easy access to Beaufort Street and all the social activities and attractions you love and enjoy.
Some of the many features include:
– Full 562sqm green title block on a popular, tree-lined, family-friendly street
– Lovely period facade characteristic of the art deco era with striking, curved entrance steps, covered veranda and leadlight windows
– Formal entry & lounge
– Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom featuring an antique custom vanity unit and WIR
– All 3 additional bedrooms queen-sized
– Second family bathroom with separate bath & shower
– The option of a formal dining room/activity space or home office/study area
– Light, bright and generously proportioned open plan kitchen/dining/living area with direct access and aspect out to the covered rear alfresco and backyard – open up the timber bi-fold doors to create a fabulous indoor/outdoor entertaining & party space
– Attractive & practical kitchen designed to enhance family life with long island bench, stone benchtops, 900mm oven and cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
– Large double carport
– Quality low maintenance poured aggregate utilised in pathways, alfresco flooring, carport and crossover providing clean lines and
a contemporary edge to the external areas and reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
Don’t wait to discover this property! Call now for more details on 0405 104 824 and I look forward to helping you and your family move into this immaculate family home.
Council: $2,200 approx. pa
Water: $1,400 approx. pa
Land size: 562m2
Get started with Nesters
Download the Nesters app and sell or buy your home. It's free!