There is so much more than meets the eye in this magnificent home. This home has it all, comforts of a beautifully presented large 5 bed, 3 bath Dale Alcock home. A massive back yard, room for horses and a huge Man Cave Workshop/Shed. What more could you ask for?
This home is only 3 years young and will afford the lifestyle most people only dream of! The owners have spared no expense in building this quality home which has been designed for the extended family with an amazing floor plan of approx. 450m2, set on a large 1624m2 block only 15 minutes from the CBD.
The showroom level chic and high gloss finishes in the kitchen add a touch of luxury combined with practical functionality that will inspire even the most amateur chef. Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, large scullery, and a walk-in butler’s pantry will impress on first viewing. A neutral colour scheme throughout allows an abundance of natural light to flow seamlessly throughout the wide-open spaces of the open-plan living and dining areas and the impeccable presentation of this home makes it possible to move straight in.
The Master bedroom features a huge separate dressing room/walk in robe and the ensuite is fitted with a double vanity, an additional makeup area, and a full length mirror.
Sliding glass doors and a Caesarstone servery from the kitchen allow for seamless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. The extensive outdoor entertaining area is surrounded by remote controlled outdoor blinds and beyond you will find an expansive lawn, perfect for those who love a lot of outdoor space. There is enough room for a pool, summer cricket or to kick the ball around.
Behind the extensive lawned area there is plenty of room to keep machinery and even room to build stables, we are after all at the doorstep of the racecourse.
Now for the man of the house, you will be in heaven when you see the size and quality finishes that are provided in the massive 9m x 16m fully insulated colorbond WORKSHOP/SHED. Features include a large kitchen, bathroom, mezzanine, and a separate office. Check out the floor plan, you will truly be amazed.
There is a large open workshop for those who have machinery or for special toys such as dirt bikes, motorbikes, and even a boat and trailer. You have power points at several different areas around the workshop that there probably won’t be any need to use an extension lead. The workshop has a separate hand-washing trough so that the kitchen or main house don’t get dirty when you finish working on your equipment or toys. It also has a large remote controlled garage door and a separate side door. The mezzanine affords a heap of additional storage area. In addition, there is a carport/awning next to the shed as well. This is the perfect MAN CAVE for you and your mates to hang out in.
Home features include:
• 31c Ceilings throughout
• Separate theatre room
• Large open plan family/meals and kitchen area with Caesarstone benchtops and Caesarstone waterfall edge to the kitchen island
• Water filter system to island bench and plumbed fridge
• Quality highland double oven (750mm), ceramic induction cooktop (900mm) and range hood
• Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher
• Large format (600 x 600) rectified edge tiles to main living areas and alfresco
• Multi-fold serving window to alfresco with Caesarstone servery
• Soft closing drawers and cabinets throughout
• Expansive walk-in-robes to 3 minor bedrooms
• Guest bedroom with walk-in-robe and own ensuite bathroom
• Massive master bedroom with walk-in-robe/dressing room and large double vanity bathroom, Caesarstone bench tops as well as a large dressing mirror and cabinet
• Ducted vacuum
• Solar hot water with gas booster
• Supersized walk-in linen closet
• Exhaust heater light in all bathrooms
• Ceramic laundry tub
• Electric alfresco screens to alfresco entertaining area
• Roller shutters to four bedrooms
• LED down-lights and lighting throughout
• Smart wired
• NBN connected
• Large double garage with remote control
• Two-tone exposed aggregate driveway
• Backyard established lawn (Empire Zoysia) and orchard automatically reticulated via bore
• Front established lawn (Empire Zoysia) and garden beds automatically reticulated via mains water (able to connect to bore system if desired)
• Large sandpit and children’s playground
• Lockable side access to the rear of the property to allow access to horse float, boat or caravan
• Citrus orchard (grapefruit, blood orange, orange, lemon, lime etc) and a mango tree
• Large utility area with raised garden beds and space for equipment/boat storage
• 3 phase power
• 6 x fiber optic cable that runs between the shed and the house for internet, automation security etc
• Massive 9m x 16m fully insulated colorbond shed
• Water, gas & electricity connected
• 2 x 10amp single phase, 1 x 15amp single phase and a 3ph 20amp power outlet at most of the six bays in the open area of the shed
• Mezzanine area for storage
• Kitchen, bathroom and office areas
• A hand-washing trough in the workshop area
• Large automatic garage door
• Covered awning/carport
Water rates: Approx $1424 pa
Shire rates: Approx $2198.00 pa
This manageable-sized block of land also provides plenty of room for a boat, caravan, stables and horse float if desired.
Shops and public transport are only minutes away. Enjoy a short stroll to Gould Park and the Swan River foreshore. The Perth DFO shopping complex near Perth airport has just opened and its only 3.7km (5 minutes) away. You can also stroll down to the International on the Water Hotel (Ascot Pub) to enjoy a beverage on the river deck and contemplate what your new lifestyle could provide! The owners absolutely recommend the cider on tap.
A fabulous opportunity to buy a large family home with heaps of room for a growing family. Enjoy your own private country lifestyle in an elegant large home which is only 15 minutes from Perth CBD. It doesn’t get better than this!
This is an amazing home that represents excellent value for your money so call Yadi on 0407 910 499 today.